We are delighted that you are interested in finding out more about Rasharkin Primary School. We believe that your child deserves the best and so our staff are highly trained, committed and talented professionals who work hard to ensure that each child receives an excellent start to their school journey; academically, socially and emotionally.
Rasharkin Primary School is a small school, with a unique family atmosphere, where staff get to know pupils well. We understand and value the contributions parents and others, e.g. professional agencies, members of the local community can make to their child’s learning journey and so aim to work in close partnership, enabling the children to reach the highest possible standards and an enthusiasm for life, together with a sense of pride in themselves, their school and community. Click here to view a 'Tour of our School'
What have we to offer your child?
- Partnerships with both local and national schools through face to face meetings and also using video conferencing
- Educational trips throughout the year
- Golden Time
- Healthy Breaks
- P6/7 Residential
- Record of excellent academic results
- Small Year Groups
- Spacious accommodation including a dedicated playroom, senior library and community garden
- Specialist staff to offer intervention for children with additional needs
- Interactive whiteboards in our classrooms